Rush delivery of custom designed extension springs in days, not weeks or months, from a top supplier of custom extension springs in Canada
- Typically used to absorb or store energy by resisting a pulling force
- Usually manufactured with round wire
- Most common uses are in devices that require tensioning devices, such as balance and lock mechanisms
- Can be designed in almost any length and with a complete variety of end hooks or loops
- Ask about special features, such as extended hooks, swivel hooks, unusual shapes, combination designs, special bends and attachment methods
- Length or load adjustment devices can be incorporated into the spring
- Specific design elements to prevent hook failure
- Wide variety of extension spring materials and finishes
- Available in sizes ranging from .008” - .562”
Feel free to give us a click or a call if you don’t see the extension spring you need or want to work with a leading extension spring supplier, located in Toronto and serving companies in Ontario, Canada and the United States.
Have a tight deadline? Nobody works harder to complete rush orders of custom designed springs in days, not weeks or months -- one more reason why we are leade among spring manufacturers in Canada.
We also welcome inquiries for specialty extension springs and custom extension spring orders. We’re here to help and are dedicated to supplying custom designed extension springs that are designed to perform and manufactured to last.
Extension Springs -
- (PDF - 3.92MB)